Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My testimony..

First of all, I'm surprise that I was in Jun Yi's mind when he was listing the people to do a testimony, ( aww ) I usually don't do tags cause just .. lazy.. but felt that this is different. Jun Yi made a very good point in saying that..

"Your testimony is one where your friends can't argue with, because it happened. It happened, to you. So, share it. Share it with those who need it. Because there are people who need it"

So here is mine, short .. yet amazing.. and that's how He has been in my life...




He has found me! God has promised to be my guide and to lead me to paths everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24 " Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive ways in me, and lead me in the way everlasting "

Lost and clueless I may be, Having Faith and Hope is what keeps us forward knowing that God is with us and for us. I do struggle a lot .. in every aspect, but heh, I'm only human and that's why I have Him.

My future and my hope, I surrender all I owned ,
Jesus come into my life, and take control,
Give my heart and my soul,Everything I have I let go
Jesus come into my life, and make me whole!

What if - Samuel Oh ( Bus Company )

* photo's credited to teo eu-gene

No comments: