Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A boy in a real world

this chapter of my life is called : Internship

Yeap =) I've decide to blog on what I'm doing in order not to repeat myself over and over again about what I'm really doing currently, so here's to you peeps, I'll be sharing/answering all the common and most question that people would ask me.

I'm currently working at Bangsar in a company called V2 Innovates, it's an advertising company focusing on creative & interactive productions.

What's my role in this company? Well, I'm working directly under my boss, Valens [ Mr.C.E.O/ Director of V2 innovates ] Me on the other hand, am a Media Executive/Project Coordinator
for this company ( yes, name je glamour, but the work is....hell... seriously..haha)

My work contains as a project coordinator, well you all got watch 'The Apprentice' not? it's like that lar. Only thing in this company, when we do bomb each other also, no heart feelings taken. We all can take rejections! (not just for now i hope.. haha) oh and my boss won't say ' You're fired!' haha..die if so? As for a Media Executive? A whole lots of range, I also don't really know how to explain, basically advertising work lah! Haha. Lots of brainstorming and.. stuff =) can be tough? but it's interesting.

So as for my transport? Yes, I take the train everyday....KTM to Sentral and LTR to 'Pak Lah is being punished road' [ Abdullah Hukum ] So far while I'm in the train on my way home, I've been Fart at in such a position that everyone is all squeezed up together in the train plus I've been elbow-by-the-nose by some Pakitani *doot* fella. Don't you just love taking the train home? Everybody is just pushing each other and they certainly love to squeeze among themselve. They love the warm fellowship among one another. I just LOVE malaysian SO much ............. talk about love is patient, love is kind. Sometimes i just feel like strangling some of this ' idiotic-retards '

Oh well, All is well =) I do like it here even though, yes it's far, yes lots and lots of work to do, yes I'm not getting paid at all ( YES! no pay! ) but it's all good, for the experience. I have a good boss and the peeps around me are friendly, that's important.

Plus, After a crazy day at work and the stupid train, I get to go back home and rest or be in the arms of my beloved dear. That's good enough for me =)

- i will learn to enjoy my college life to the fullest,
not gonna complain so much d..







No comments: