Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ignites a candle, it's time to pass it on..

This song really touched me alot
and just would love to share with you =)




There is a candle in every soul
Some brightly burning, some dark and cold
There is a Spirit who brings a fire
Ignites a candle and makes His home...

Frustrated brother, see how he's tried to
Light his own candle some other way
See now your sister, she's been robbed and lied to
Still holds a candle without a flame...

So carry your candle, run to the darkness
Seek out the helpless, confused and torn
Hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle, and go light your world..

by Chris Rice, Go light your world


I guess i shouldn't stop here,
To move on, another ministry that is...

But I'll be here to help, whenever I can, In ways that I can be a help..
Don't want this to just be 'mere words' but to mean what I say...
It has been an honour, a pleasure to serve You Lord in this manner,
To be working with such awesome people who has this burning desire for You,

I want to say sorry if I made any unwise decision,
If ever I was treating you guys badly, or even with my words,
Thanks for reminding me all the time whenever I'm lost or blur,
and for being there for me..

God bless you all as you continue to ignite the flame in respective places.


[ fr.left : me, lyon, grace, mel.lim, joanne, joel, kelsern, bro.G (calvin) ]
[m.i.a : jordan & ivan]

- THE TEEN SCENE COMMITTEE-

I have to be honest, I'll miss working with you guys.
It's be a crazy 4 years for me. Haha.
All thanks to you guys.
*rascals!!!*

No comments: