Thursday, June 19, 2008

We welcome you.


"So it's with everything I am,
I reach out for your hands,
the hope for change,
the second chance you gave,
on you I'll throw my life,
casting all my fears aside,
how could greater love than this?
could possibly exist?"

June 14th, Saturday - was a night to remember, as 20 seek the Lord and 6 turn back to Him. Second chance speaks to those who is yet to come to know the Lord, the time is NOW and for those who has been wondering if God ever wants you anymore..

" Hey you, turn around .. come home, I've always been here..just waiting for you"

" Welcome home my child "

bit by bits you've been strayed. oh you've missed the chance!!?

your heart may be hard, your life may be shattered, But God is waiting for you with arms wide open. It's never to late.

Teen Scene
Every Sunday
11.15am
We welcome you =)
-A time whereby you may find something that you've been seeking in all your life-
###

No comments: