Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lost in translation..

It's been a while seen I last saw her. I have to be honest. I don't really like her before, why? Don't ask. It's been a while, i can't remember when. time was running actually. I almost missed it.but today?

Today was the day. I was waiting for her outside. She was occupied. I waited. Door open. I went in and I saw her, I saw her face, knelt , and there she was. Wait . I thought she couldn't recognize me anymore, that's what THEY said. But she was looking at me. Into mine, she held her weak hand and grab mine. I just knelt there silently, and then I called her.

I know she was happy. I could feel it. We were looking at each other. I must say, this was the first. unusual was the word. My mind was searching for just that right particular words.

If only I knew how to say it rightly, If only she understands it.

" Ah ma, I'm sorry for not visiting you so often.. "

" Ah ma? yes I'm 19 now.. "

" You take care alright? I'll be praying for you. ah ma? be strong.. "

There was just only one word to describe me that very moment,
-pathetic-

I'm just glad that I saw her today, It was just the right thing to do.

After all, She is family..

No comments: