Friday, March 14, 2008

Testifying to His Work


When I am weak and weary Lord
I will fall on my knees
Humbly, Lord, will I seek Your face
There will i call on you

The past few weeks has been really hectic for me. It's like one thing after another, to the extends that i almost went cuckoo! @_@ .. Much prayer was been asked for from Above, and he never fails to hears them all.


For everytime I pray
I move the hands of God
My prayer does the things
My hands cannot do
For everytime I pray
The mountains are removed
The paths are made straight
And nations turn to you

Funny how yesterday B.I.G ( our lil cell groups in church) as we sang, mostly all the songs had to do with prayers. I hold on to my tears as i sang, oh goodness the words were just so comforting, it's amazing how things can be so unexpected? what I'm trying to say is.. God can speak in ways that sometimes, we ourselves should be more observant? as we listen to His voice..

Don't just hear it.. LISTEN to it.
( As my dear friend , Mei yoon always question me..
Well this applies really.There is a different from Listening to just Hearing)

With this i end with lifting my praises to Him,

And Lord we lift your name on high
And Lord, We want to thank you
For the works You've done in our lives
And Lord we trust in Your unfailing love
For you alone are God eternal
Throughout earth and heavan above
-Amen







No comments: