Wednesday, March 19, 2008

our ACS forever


-Anglo Chinese School-

Recently, me and my family, We had dinner at Modern, the restoran which was located just opposite my school. Its been a while sinced i past Jalan Raya Barat, Klang or even to the area of Jalan Melawis. Woh? memories from the past seem to come so vividly into my mind. My friends house, Tuitions areas, favourite ramly burger stall, football hangout/area,TNB court, Mamak.

Its been 2 years now, those were the days where class will be in sessions and we would just want to sneak out to play football , basketball or volleyball. Class hopping, just talking to friends even when the teacher is in class. We wouldn't seem to care, or maybe it's just me.. -_- haha! Oh those 5 years of waking up early morning, just to make it in time for school but always seem to be late because of the jam , and there mr.KFC ( the headmaster who looks like the colonel) would be there to punish us. haha.. oh the sweet memories.

Of course i was a good boy, in a way , i can say?.. A teacher's pet? =p ( ya right! ) but somehow Class president seem to have privileges. hahaha.. wohoo!! (bangga) you can do something and get away with it >_<

Well, this are the only few pictures i have left with me .. kinda sad yeah? well i never really like taking pictures last time so the only person i can blame is myself.. haha..


I miss my friends so much..
Everybody is like everywhere..
Some has even flew off like a 'happy bird'
oops.. i meant to further studies.
We did have our good and bad times i guess..

Oh and btw, the school may have the name Chinese? but it's not a chinese school
It's a missionary school.
A school fills with Sejarah lah! haha..
I do miss everything about my school, ACS may not be the best school overall
But im proud that i was from that school.
Im proud to be a school boy from Acs.

" In your classrooms and playing fields,
Our beloved teachers all
Great truth of life and love they taught
Thro' the years we may recall
Our hears are filled with gratitude
For care and loving nurture
God save our land and heaven bless
Our ACS forever "



2002-2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.