Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I miss RBS alot!!

haze haze..polution.
touch here n there
stalker
ahh..fried ice-cream



i miss eating strawberries

The girls


mr.botak man- orang so called sejati

I miss the sunrise every morning

I miss blowing hand bubbles


I miss her.



I miss her


I miss them

To all of you who are not in this pictures, am missing you guys too so much ( so sorry yea cuz i dont really have all your picts in my comp) dorm 4 ( love those times sleeping together) , student councils( it's been wonderful serving with you people) my maids...(oops.jokin!) Hari-sabtu-bertugas (thanks for being so co-operative in taking turns to clean the toilets), 43 of you all, I thank you for making rbs so wonderful.. I thank God that i was able to know all of you.

-eheh .. yeah i know. rbs was like 9 months ago yet still, i do think about it and missing it dearly-

No comments: