Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Grand-daughter-lena tagged me .*oWk!*

Seven things to be done before my death.

1. Crazy adventures such as climbing KK, bunggie-jumping,sky diving..etc etc..
2.Propose to the one i Love
3. Get married
4.Have kids >_<
5. To love the person i love most for as long i am on this earth
6. Commit myself full time to the Lord
7. Making sure im running the right track - To finish the race faithfully

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.

1. Smoke.
2. murder
3. Go massage pauler
4. drugs
5. Suicide.
6. be a LALA
7. choosing money over the one i love =)

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.

1. study
2. study
3. study(WahAH)
4. Play the piano (my own worship session) or whack my pillow with me drumsticks =p
5. Intrapersonal ( talking to myself)
6. go crazy!
7. Talk to God..

Seven favourite sentences/quotes.

1. NINCOMPOOP LA YOU! NINCOMPOOPISH YOU!
2. ish! so doink..
3. Babited fella
4. fuYOK!
5. eheh
6. oMgoodnesS!!!
7. ish! so mengada la you

Seven favourite songs from all time.

1. the nazarene - michael card
2. When i call on Jesus - nicole c. mullen
3. when God made you - newsong w/t natalie grant
4. Beautiful - Jim Brickman feat Wayne brady
5. everything - michael buble
6. Now and Forever - Richard Marx
7. Be thou my vision - Jars of clay

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

1. Backstab me
2. Smoke.
3. Curse my Papa-in-heaven
4. disrespect me
5. disrespect the one's i love and care for.
6. Eating ramli burger or chocolate and hiding it from me ..eheh =p
7. Looking down on people

I tag..nobody

No comments: