Friday, September 21, 2007

dear Lord

it's been 5 years now...


You give it all for me

My soul desire my everything

And all that I am is devoted to you


devoted? Am i?


How could i fail to see

You are the love that rescued me

And all that I am is devoted to you


devoted?
Lord?

I thank you for your agape love,

me a sinner,so unworthy..but me..devoted?


And oh,how could i not be moved,

Lord here with you

So have your way in me,cause Lord

There is just one thing
That I will seek


Lord help me? have Your way in me
cuz i want to stay close to you
Here I am Lord, as i bow before you
I want to be devoted to you always...


This is my cry,my one desire

Just to be where you are Lord

now and forever

It's more than a song,my one desire

Is to be with you,

Jesus..


the one thing, the one thing I ask, is to be with you


Psalms 145:19-21
He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;he hears
their cry and saves them.The LORD watches over all who
love him,but all the wicked he will destroy
My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD.let every
creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.



Amen to Him

No comments: