Saturday, June 23, 2007

Teen Scene Fest 2007

Just recently.. The Klang Jaya youth came working together in making this year Teen Scene Fest '07 -Right Turn- It was an evangelistic event as we were focusing on our theme 'Testify to love' We want to share the word of God to everyone who is yet to come to know Him , about His love and not to be selfish in just keeping it to ourselves. Though everyone was been very busy with their mid-term exam,college exam and worK! Still with their passion for God, they found the time in working together and to make all this possible. A very huge thanks to all who were involve in this event!

But before I start telling you all how it went..I wanna share something that really that hit me that night. I personally felt that God was using Unc chan to speak to me.

"If you find your stomach knotting, your head pounding, and your teeth clenched, discover the simple remedy of bending your knees"
That was exactly how i was feeling that nite and so I started praying..but i was still feeling really nervous and all ( i was the leading in the Praise & Worship and was the chairman for that day so was worried because wanted everything to go well ) and so I actually looked for Edwin to talk to him,and suddenly he asked me to follow him into a room and he told me kneel down, and with that, he was praying for me and meeting. We both prayed. Really felt so much better after that..but still there was something that was bugging me, so i went to Unc chan and he said something to me that really hit me alot.

And he said this ' Colin..have you prayed ? you did? good ! then why worry?if you have prayed..this meeting is not in your hands anymore.It's in God's hand now '

That really struck me a lot.. and that was The power of Prayer.. because that night everything went well!!! To God be the glory! With this i bring you -RIght TurN-






Praise and worship team


The Musicians





The congregration




Song presentation

I like this actually.The mime they were doing..hehe

Unc foo seng was the speaker for that day and he was really good.

(btw..izzit me or the pict is getting bigger and bigger? -__-")

I like this a lot! hahahaha


A follower! O_o


We ended the whole thing with 'Jesus is the answer'

"Turn to me and Be saved for I am GOd and there is no other" Isaiah 45:22

6 people made the right turn that nite. God really work wonders in that event. Wow yea?

Amen =)

Till then,

Gidey gidey gidey gidey ...that's all folks!

1 comment:

lamerzoid said...

thanks for the post. our God still moves mountains today =)