Wednesday, June 6, 2007

CaMp ChrisT ChAseR - SAGC


Just got back from a very memorable place,HCC. When up the mountain to have A time of refreshing,rejuvenation & retreat from the huslte & bastle of our everyday life. A time of challenge,change & commitment as we draw spiritual lessons from the talks as well..


The cost of following Jesus:
Believing in the father is not enough but to do the will of the father.
If you follow Jesus,it's then you are doing the will of the Father.
A person who follows Jesus Christ is never afraid to died for Him.


The things i've learn in the camp.Once again Unc Lian Mung Yee gave a whole lots of challenge for us to tackle as we are back from the mountain top.I personally felt as though God had used Unc Lian to give me a good slapping on my face or should i say 'taking the brick to knock my head' in order to able to realize again and again.. Why are we here as Christian!?

Only those who does the will of the father will enter the kingdom of heaven.

"Not everyone who says to me,'Lord Lord,' will enter the kingdom of Heaven.Many will say to me on that day,'Lord Lord,DId we not prophesy in your name,and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?Then i will tell them plainly,'I never knew you.AWAY FROM Me,YOU EVILDOERS!' Matthew 7 :21-23

Really gives me the scare as I keep reading this verses .. i doNOT want to be a FAKE Christian.I do NOT want God to say to be saying to me 'I NEVER KNEW YOU.. AWAY FROM ME YOU EVILDOER' what about you?


AND NOW TO THE MORE CRAZY FUN SIDE OF THE CAMP!!!


WiEEEEEEE!!!!!!

ME dorm mates!!!

SAGC youths.new fwens new fwens..hehe


crazy jokers!!!

isH!!! SiMoN i JealouS !!!!

L-R:DavidLim,DavidKhoo,Mei yoon,Ivan,MelVin and Darren



FUN NITE

I love this pict >_<>

SAGC FAmiLY caMP 07



I really really did enjoyed myself this camp though I started off being super blur but managed to make friends..had a warm and friendly fellowship.. SO? SAGC?? When is the next camp again? hahahaha..


Gidiy gidiy gidiy gidiy
That's all folks!!!






No comments: