Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family by Yasmin Ahmad

Whenever I start to question myself, why major in Advertising? God gives an answer, and it's because of her, She's the reason why I want to study Advertising. It gives a whole lot of meaning to what I'm doing, other than just the stress-ness or busy squeezing out brain juices.

I love dramas, I love plays, I love musical, but I couldn't do a diploma in Performing Arts because it's not well known in Malaysia. Advertising is a powerful media whereby in each short clips, a strong message is being shared to everyone.

Thank you Yasmin Ahmad, for what you've done has touched me and I want to carry it on. Well that is .. If I CAN be as good. So here you go, those who've asked me before, this is the reason why.

-A proud malaysian =)

1 comment:

colin.g said...

Woh?! You actually commented my blog!!! wait. how do you even know I blog this? hahaha. or even know my blog site.

Oh but i have to thank you for your encouragement, and your not an idiot please!