Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back again..


Looking at the time. Hmm, it's 12.35 in the morning . trying to remember how 3 months has been like. how some things are different now. wow? no wait .. aiyo?

Ahh..do miss the sound of the train early morning, waiting for it ? takes a long while. Passing shah alam station while the operator goes ' stesen shah alam, shah alam ', brings a smile on my face. yes i'll be smiling like a dungu. but i don't care. next thing you know .. I've reached my destination and there it is. College.

It's back to study life again. My brother seems to be happy about it. now that I won't be AS free to just rot, play ps, watch tv, sleep..

Looking at my subjects for this semester? well, study study and more study that needs to be done.

Cheers to college ? A chik! in ur dreams. ahah.

Great outdoors, i miss you.

No comments: