Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Being contented...

This is my electronical Oxford Dictionary


This is a lovable PsP


Both of this cost around the same price. NEARLY lah.. i can say..

(and yes my dad got my brother a psp d.. not me.. i do play it though..just not the rightful owner =/)

(sad case huh?)

so anyway after seeing this 2..
Just got me wondering why did i want a electronic dictionary for?

( whats wrong with me??!)

I actually ask for it
But i didn't know it would be
SO EX!!!

i mean..
Im the type of person you see me holding a PSP on my hand
not a electronical dictionary O.o ??!

Oh well, my dad bought it cause well, it would definately help me with my course.
English not to say very good also..so i guess my dictionary helps alot. HAH!

just..
thinking that the price for the dictionary
just adding a lil,
I could have my own personal WHITE PSP!

(plus with the help of my friend (Renee) she can help to get it for a good price.. argh!)

But nvm lah, got to be contented right?
i mean one is enough..

One is good enough..

so yeah Calvin =)
Sharing is caring ya?
haha..

(or maybe i should swap. my brother would look better with a dictionary on his hand
while i have the psp on my hand..
right now it just doesn't feels right =p )

KIDDING!

1 comment:

lamerzoid said...

Well i think you definitely NEED the dictionary more hehehehhe. Make good use of it brotha!