Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Like a rose...trampled on the ground..

Lord,
Why do you love us till you'll do such a thing?
I know i keep repeating over and over but...
Sometimes i just can't take it anymore..
I can't take what i see, what i picture in my mind..
If im You.. i don't think im able to do it..
I know there isn't any other way.

If i were to say Thank you
just would'nt be enough!!!
nor my service to You
will be enough!!
to what you have done for me...

Yet people mock You!
make FUN of You..
Cursed You in Your name!
Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!
that's all i can say in my heart..
Why didn't i defended You like you would..
Like i should..
Why am i such a coward?!

isn't it painful...?
it must have hurt..
it must have been right?!
how can you be so forgiving...?
You love each and everyone very much..
don't you..

i look upon the cross and nails..
i look at the blood..
i look at you...
it hurts really bad to see..
What You had to go through
in order to save us..
What more can i ask for?

i don't deserve You
yet You didn't make me feel unwanted..
I've been realizing..
since a long time ago..

......You never seem to let go of me..


Thank You Lord

i love you...


Your son,
colin


We dont need Easter only to remind us about God's agape love..

No comments: