Sunday, January 6, 2008

Life as it is..

Stepping in to a new year.. some would say it's just another year that past.. oh how i wish i could say the same thing?
It's quite dumb of me. to be honest.. i miss 2007 a lot. something seems to be bothering me..feeling disturbed. grr! sigh.. woops! forgot.. cannot sigh.. cannot sigh..hee

O God, as i reflect of how it has been so far. me = 18
O_o whao..im 18? 19 actually..what?!



So many things are in my head right now. wish i could just stop my brain from thinking but it will be insane to do so..will be like committing suicide.. cannot cannot..



Seeing through how things has been going, i guess everyday is a struggle for me, as i'm in a constant battle- fighting against my foes. I would not want to fall easyly. Christian life somehow seems better than Dota dont you think? as we battle against this world? this is real life man! being accountable for your actions, having integrity, remaining faithful to Papa-in-heaven.. O goodness.. headache..



But life has been wonderful to me, looking back at all those memories.. Life is wonderful when God is in the picture. then apa masalah awak? you weirdo! ish! I do thank God for how my life has been. Am grateful for the things He has done.Specially now.. things are wonderful actually, coming to my senses..



Guess to cut things short,

Life as it is? A gentle reminder for all of us that we should always live a life that would not hurt God. I jsut can't understand certain things.. aiyoh.. frustrating... i want answers man..





No comments: