Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Assalamuailakum...


so it's been a while since I'm here in the blogging world.
I'll be back with something good yeah?
quite busy at the moment =)


But before i go.. I just had too lar!


It's Yasmin's .. memang lar!
her movies always make me proud to be a malaysian..
but unfortunately it's not showing in malaysia =/
once you've watched the film.. you'll know why..
they are just being their own sensitive self
you-know-who-i'm-talking-about-yeah?


And this!!





Coming soon - 26th March 2009

9 comments:

Elena's said...

makes me proud to be Malaysian too...

colin.g said...

yeah! I can't wait for Talentime! it's coming soon. hey, i know we don't normally hang out? ahah.. but what say you in watching this movie together? * sama-sama feeling proud while watching it. Ahah! of course we can drag others along to .. appreaciate malaysian's movie? haha

Elena's said...

hahaha...cool cool...26th march sounds fine with me... after 26th also okay with me... I'm in! you drag them lah ye.

Elena's said...

too bad their not showing muallaf... yasmin's good....

colin.g said...

=) okie dokie. it's a plan then. as for muallaf... yeah!! I was so angry. it came out in the papers. one time she wanted to show her play for charity ..regarding Gaza? but then, they wanted to cut a whole lot of things in Muallaf that she decided not to show it cause didnt want any part to be cut.

Denise said...

I'm proud too! Cant wait for talentime to show!

Colin Gan Chee Liang said...

yeah man! it's this month! wohoo!

Elena's said...

If i ever ever had a chance right, I'd wanna act in one of her films lahhhhh.... that would a dream come true. hahaha.... make me a "passerby" or an on looker also.. nevermind.. hahaha.

colin.g said...

haha. i said the exact same thing to my friends too! just make me some extra. to say just one word? I'll be honoured! we should shift to Ipoh!! hahaha