Friday, January 16, 2009

the night that end it's chapter

Date 16 Jan 09
Time 8 31 pm

so i'm standing in the middle of the train looking around me, no place to sit. I turn to my left and notice a women in her 20's sniffing softly trying to wipe her tears away after reading a msg in her phone over and over again, standing at the corner of the door in the train just staring at the dark view outside the window. If only I had a tissue with me..

I turn to my right .. and I could hear laugthers and the smiles on their faces of young teenage guys and girls..

Both emotions. thats how i felt that very night. Oh and in case you didnt know? It's the end of my internship =)

so how did it go?

Awesome I would say.. For the experience that i've gone through, the people that I have met! In her last recording voice-over, Joanna Bessey actually recorded a song and gave it to me for my last day of work. It was so sweet of her to do so, not forgetting she has a beautiful voice. I had a good time working together with my colleagues and my boss. I know I never reveal in pictures about my company or about my work. Reason being it's because i wanna keep it P&C .. College encouraged us not to write about our company .. so yeah.

oh well, so there is a mix feelings now.. I kinda like work and will miss it despite knowing it's gonna be pressurizing and stressful but heh? which job doesn't? then again, colin gan? Go back to college and finish your course! eheh..I thank God for the creativity He has given me (it always comes just in a nick of time) and never failed.. to meet those crazy datelines.

so here's a toast to manhood. I've tasted it and hey? You know what? It ain't that bad =)


-another chapter end

No comments: