Friday, October 10, 2008

Kelam-kabut'ness'


Each time when I look at my watch
or the clock when I'm doing my work,
this is how I see it.
HAHA!
Time just ain't at my side but I'm still chasing after it =)
I know I'll be able to finish my work!
Can't remember when I've been this hardworking?
Heh. Yeah right harkworking -_-

###

Anyway,
To those idiotic ego guys,
it is so darn hard to say the word
'SORRY?'
If you have done something wrong.
What?
In Denial it is? Don't want to admit it?
Why? Shy? Cause will lose your face?
Your face damn big it is?
Can die it is just to appologize?
Stop with the idiotical act.
Immature.. damn immature.
You are no longer a child anymore!

- If you 'felt' whatever I've just said,
then yes I'm speaking to you.
Grow up for goodness sake.
I'm Serious

No comments: