Friday, September 5, 2008

Wake me up when September ends

* Theme song for this month?

Hah! Yeah right, I can't be sleeping nor be away. There is too many things to do. Time is just not at my side. Time is gold now, time is precious. I can't afford to let it slip away.

On another hand, I still can't decide where to go for my intern. Intern wrong timing as well. Singapore? or just place my butt in Kuala Lumpur (much advise and influences says Singapore -_-" ) I'm scared to make a promise to my sister that I'll show up in Australia for her graduation cause I'm still not sure,but it will mean so much to her if I go ( then again, I'll get to wear a suit for the very first time, having my very own!!!! =D okok. *note* Go Australia - che che graduation) Yet .. Singapore or Malaysia? heck, even after this Usm or still Taylors?

Just one note, I am hearing you guys out, but please don't put the pressure on me or make me feel bad. I do want to do what I want and I did sacrifice, but now it's different. You got to understand. When the times comes, I'll make my decision andI hope you guys will respect it even though you MAY not like it. Plus I always believe that God is working. Maybe it's time to move on?

Ms man ling once said to me that 'Worrying is like sitting own a rocking chair. It gets you nowhere' .. but this time around,with much prayer... I need to make a decision.

No comments: