Thursday, August 21, 2008

To my two dearest sisters.


Yeap. Really missing you two.

To Emmerie : If your reading this? I met elicia a few days ago. Haha.Whao! How she's grown. Ooh. and was playing captain ball with Willis. Goodness. so tall d O.o Well, looking forward to see you, not sure when, but we WILL yeah? It's been a long time already since I last saw you. Btw, Just a shout out to wish you an early Happy Birthday =) Wish you well in Newcastle, hope your doing good? I don't know whether I've said this before but thank you for being there for me,well since when I was young. May God bless you.

To Che : yes yes =) you too! hehe. I read your blog. Good times yeah? Well, all the best in your studies, Btw, I like how you say it in your latest post ' But nope, I shall not sit here and whinge. Need to press on.' A good reminder to myself,when I tend to 'ber-emo' in all the good and sweet times when I look at photos. Oh well, =D

- keeping it properly in my memento,
Till then,
Focus I need. Study I should. Hardwork I shall.
in a verge of breaking down badly.
then again, smile =)

2 comments:

lamerzoid said...

UGHHH what an ugly pic of meeee... could've posted a better one!! =P

But aww thank you for the post, altho I don't understand why I must share the limelight with Emme hahahah. Study hard! and i'll see you end of the year

hugs. Chin up!

.zilchº said...

sound like yoda, you are,
improve your english, you must