Monday, November 19, 2007

Committing suicide over UPSR results??!!

Subashini: Had been crying since
obtaining her UPSR results. - Bernama

Recapping the events that led to her death, Sivakumar said his daughter, who studied at a Tamil primary school, had been disappointed that she had not obtained the expected results in the UPSR examination.


“She had been crying since obtaining her results on Thursday,” sobbed Sivakumar, who said his daughter was a hardworking and bright pupil.


“I do not know what went wrong,” he added, saying that while she was confident of scoring at least 4As in the examination, the results showed that Subashini had only obtained 4Bs, 2Cs and 1D.

Children nowadays..


oMgoodness.. -___- 12 years old only.. and it's only UPSR??!!
( for those who know me) Look at me! =)
I went through everything and am doing my diploma..sigh..it's a real pity.
Feel sorry for her. Really.



No comments: