Saturday, July 21, 2007

8 little facts about Colin.G

This is how it works...

• Each player must post these rules first.

• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



These are 8 little facts about Colin.G :



Fact 1:I love chocolates alot!!! Im so crazy about it..can just go high with it.



Fact 2: I need to hug my pillow to sleep..if not i cannot sleep nicely.but I love hugging D!!! It's like my fav pillow..cuz it's much better than anything! hahaha



Fact 3: I never fly a kite before =/



Fact 4: I love ...chup!! coca-cola =)



Fact 5: I like to take up stupid dares and do it.sometimes even end up regretting for doing it
-_-"



Fact 6: I anti the word, LOL!!! (oh..may sound like from m.y..but it's true.i do anti this word)



Fact 7: I love buBBleS!!! alot!!! >_<


Fact 8:Im also known as Gan Chee Liang ( uwah.. my brain really cannot think of any stuff)
.....Wo De Meng zhe Yen Chee Liang, ni how ma? =) ....

No comments: