Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The White Flag

All that i am, all that i have
I lay them down before You,O Lord
All my regrets,all my acclaim
The joy and the pain
I'm making them Yours
Things in the past,things yet unseen
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true
All of my hopes,All of my plans
My heart and my hands
Are lifted to You
Lord, I offer my life to You
Everything that I've been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord, I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord,I offer you my life.


This song really spoke to me while I was playing it this morning.. "Things in the past,things yet unseen,wishes and dreams that are yet to come true.All of my hopes and all of my plans,my heart and my hands,LORD! I WANT TO LIFT IT UP TO YOU!" I can still remember after getting my Spm results this year,it proves once more that sometimes all I need is to really have faith and trust in the Lord! I'm in a slow step in surrendering my life to God.. My whole future, my plans, hopes and worries.All to Jesus i want to surrender.Day by day I feel like a nincompoop,because I've failed the Lord in offering my life but i know He forgives and wouldn't want me to give up so fast.God knows and understands that it's not easy to do so.I really thank the Lord for His agape love for me,because seriously i don't deserve His love. I'll never forget this song, "Now everything that I've been through,Lord i want to use it for Your glory" As long as i shall live,I will commit to do great things for Him.Giving Him all glory,honour and praise. Amen..






*For a christian,waving the white flag doesn't mean " I GIVE UP!"
It means 'Victory At Last !!! =) "*





No comments: